What can I do after B Sc in biology?
Table of Contents
What can I do after B Sc in biology?
Top Full-time and Part-time work opportunities available to a B.Sc. (Biology)
- Biology Technician. It is mostly a full-time job opportunity.
- Molecular Biologist.
- Agricultural Consultant.
- Online Tutoring.
- Career in Genetics.
- Wildlife Conservationist.
What is the best option after BSc biology?
BSc Biology degree serves as a basis for higher studies in this field such as MSc, PhD and MPhil degree in subjects such as Botany, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Food Science, Biomedical Sciences, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences, Virology, Toxicology etc.
What are the career options after taking bio?
Biotechnology Career Opportunities: You can go into pharmaceuticals, healthcare, genetics, or clinical research. Many government and private industries in the fields of agriculture, animal husbandry, nutrition, cosmetics, marine biotechnology, environmental conservation and waste management, etc.
How do I become an ecologist?
How to become an Ecologist?
- After clearing 12 class or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and biology with a minimum of 50\% marks in the aggregate in the subjects concerned the aspiring candidates have to get admission in B.Sc.
- After getting a Bachelor’s degree one can go for M.Sc.
Can Bio student do ITI?
Yes, of course you can take admission in ITI , because the minimum qualifications required for taking admission into ITI is that you should have passed your 10th irrespective of any board.
What can I do after 12th in bio?
What can I do after 12th science with biology?
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- B.Sc. Nursing.
- B.Sc. Courses (specialization of own choice)
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- PHARM D.
What is the scope in bio?
Scope of Biology: Specializations in Biology
|Molecular Biology Cryobiology Astrobiology Ornithology Parasitology Socio-biology Neurobiology||Clinical Chemistry Histology Bacteriology Medical Biochemistry Immunology Medical Microbiology Transfusion Science Histopathology|
Is ecology a good career?
Most people pursue a career in ecology because they enjoy nature, certainly not to make money or achieve social status. The best qualities to have are an intense interest in what makes the living world work.
What can I do after BSc biology?
• AIIMS MSc Biotechnology Entrance Exam (All India Institute of Medical Sciences MSc Biotechnology Entrance Exam) Some of the academic PG/ Master degrees you can pursue after BSc Biology for bright future are listed below: Students can also go for Research (PhD) or MPhil in any of subjects cited above.
What are the career options after BSC?
One of the best things about a B.Sc degree is that there are plenty of career options after B.Sc. While you can opt to do a B.Sc. (honors) in Science, you can also opt for B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT), if you are interested in Computer Science and Information Technology fields. The courses after B.Sc is plenty.
What can I do with a BSc degree in science?
Anyone with a science background in 10+2 can pursue a B.Sc degree. One of the best things about a B.Sc degree is that there are plenty of career options after B.Sc. While you can opt to do a B.Sc. (honors) in Science, you can also opt for B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT), if you are interested in Computer Science and Information Technology fields.
Should I do MSc after BSC?
If you are a student, who has just completed their BSc degree, there are certain job options you could explore. These include being a teacher, a technical writer or a research analyst. However, to prosper further, it is always advisable to pursue an MSc degree .